Sunday 8 May 2011

First post(lame title, I know)

I know that's a really lame title, but yeah.
Anyway my brain is kinda dried out and I can't think...

But here are a few things you need to know about me:

Name: You don't need to know.
Age: 14
Country: Singapore (yeah, that little state-city)
Height and weight: You're not getting this information.
School: Raffles Girls' School
Likes: Swimming, reading and listening to music
Books I read: Just random stuff, but they're really good, esp. the Skulduggery Pleasant series....
Bands I listen to: I like rock, punk and alt rock, so I listen to My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Evanescence and lastly Green Day (33 YEARS AND ROCKING ON, BABY!)
Address: Somewhere in Singapore
Appearance: Brown hair (my hair was black, but I swim so much the chlorine bleached it and it turned brown.), brown eyes, tan skin.
Favourite clothes:  Anything black or dark, honestly.




.....





That pretty much covers everything.




Oh, I'm kinda writing this story now, but I have no imagination, so I'm not gonna post it.......





Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment