Friday 9 September 2011

Well, this sucks.

For one thing, people shouldn't restrict me. Reality is always saying, "Follow your dreams" and I did.

Guess what I got for all that. Yes, not only were my dreams crushed, I was abandoned when I needed it most. Beaten, tormented, defeated. Daily. I don't know why I put up with this shit anymore. It's not like I did anything wrong. It's not like I wanted to lie. They forced me to. Because THEY want to hear the model answers. THEY want my life to be crushed. They oppress me, they kill me, they hang me from the roof and celebrate my death.

And all I wanted to do was write. All I wanted to do was to compose poetry. All I wanted, was the germ of a dream that I can become what I want. And do what I want. God, I'm going to take things into my own hands from now on.

4 comments:

  1. hey tessa, these are your csi group members here. you have been uncontactable for the past 168 hours. therefore. please return our calla as you have much to do. we mean it. thank you and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well matey. I may not be Reality but I'll boisterously yell from the top of my lungs, 'Chase your dreams!'. Live life for you and yourself only! To damnation with what the others say, matey. I'll be here for you. Keep chugging out them poetry, and I'll wait 'til then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks g.a. In any case, my poetry are now being posted on a group blog: www.skulduggerypoetry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I'll support you and your poetry. Poetry's a good form of catharsis, I'd think. For me, the more I write, the better I feel. Thing is, don't have too much time on my hands now to write as much as I could when I was younger. Cherish life especially when you are young. That means you don't have to wake up and realise that your reflection in the shaving mirror has a new wrinkle. Like Robert Carlyle would say, with a bottle of Johnnie Walker in his hand, 'Keep Walking'!

    ReplyDelete