Tuesday 28 June 2011

I HAVE HURT MY ARM.

I have hurt...oh well, the title says it. it's my left arm, so i'mm typing with my right, that's why you may see the occasional typos and punctuation errors. oh well.
i now wear a sling and a backslab(?) i dunno, the doctor said we might be overreacting. so i'm seeing him next week.
i was at the swimming complex where i go to and my younger brother was taking up the entire handicap ramp. so i wanted to go ahead of him and therefore i took the side. near the top, i fell and my weight came onto my left forearm. i left it for the whole night, but when i woke up this morning i couldn't move my arm. so i skipped school and saw the doctor at about 9 in the morning. they did, what, 5 x-rays and cleverly figured out that they couldn't see anything wrong.

wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment